Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What I like abou this site!

Posted by billd55 
What I like abou this site!
April 29, 2010 02:01AM
Guys, I really appreciate the freedom that I have to express my views on detailing.You may not agree with them, but no one has banned me.<br>

I just got banned from my third forum for stating my thoughts on wax.It only took one day, They said the reason was SPAM.Do you want to see what happens when you speak evil of the holy wax.<br>

Here is the link:

[www.driveaccord.net]
Re: What I like abou this site!
April 29, 2010 08:28PM
But Bill it is spam when you are selling something, and it is clear that you are selling the "acrylic" sealant that you promote on all the sites. Or, it would seem that way.
April 30, 2010 01:40AM
It doesn't seem that way at all. What I see is that you follow billd55 around and to try and provoke him into an arguments?
April 30, 2010 07:03AM
Certainly not following Bill around the forums. I regularly read the forums in order to give and receive information on detailing and the detail business.

No intent at all to provoke anyone. However when people make statements and claims about products which my information and facts disagree with I will challenge what a person say. Key, not challenging the person, only what they say.

Bill makes claims about this paint sealant that he sells that are not accurate in so far as what I know about the formulation of paint sealants and we do produce our own paint sealant and I have a great deal of experience in the formulation of such products.

If you think that is "provoking" that is your privilege to feel that way. But there is no intent to provoke only to clarify.

Bill being banned from certain forums for what he says, being called spam, means he is "selling" in the opinion of the webmaster and they have that right to do so.

Regards
May 14, 2010 02:54AM
totally agree with you

Car Detailing Charlotte
704-464-0163
[www.cardetailingcharlotte.com]
Charlotte, NC 28246

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2010 03:47AM by Charlotte.
June 06, 2010 03:28AM
When someone posts the same thing over and over again, it looks to the reader as if it is being done simply to keep the message in front of the reader's eyes. Repetition of this sort is normally done to sell something.
That is why many of us suspect Bill is more than an impartial observer, expressing his views.

I don't object to anyone promoting his products on this forum. I do think it would be dishonest to knock various products and tout one without revealing any financial interest you may have in a product.

It looks suspicious when someone rules out wax on the erroneous ground that it causes scratches and swirls and then knocks competing sealants, wrongly calling Zaino a wax and noting that Klasse AIO does not come with a pre-cleaner.

Maybe that explains the charges of spamming.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login