Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The beauty of ro water

Posted by Pro Mobile Details 
The beauty of ro water
September 14, 2010 03:48AM
Does anybody else use reverse osmosis water for their detailing?
I know alot of mobile guys in the states use ro and di water for exteriors but i also love the ro water for the benefits of keeping my steamer,hot water extractor(PUMP) and pressure washer in mint working condition by not having any mineral build up.
Btw Happiness is washing a black vehicle on a hot sunny windy day outside with RO water lol
Re: The beauty of ro water
September 14, 2010 10:10AM
yep we do
September 15, 2010 01:07AM
We also use reverse osmosis water exclusively as we are on a well. The results from this water far excedes the results I can achieve in my own garage with city water.
September 15, 2010 05:20PM
These systems cost a lot of money,so is it worth the cost.You are just washing
the car not drinking the water.I have washed many cars with city water and I have
had no problems when I wipe the car dry. I can see it if you are on a well water.
That water can be nasty.
September 16, 2010 09:21PM
Quote from bill..These systems cost a lot of money,so is it worth the cost.
Bill, systems today are like computers, what used to cost thousands a few years ago now costs hundreds.You are quite correct about well water as i,m on well water where the tds is 420ppm.Even the city water which smells of chorline is roughly 140 to 180 ppm and although much better than well water will still spot. So while you are wiping away on a vehicle wasting time to remove the spots i,m walking away on to another vehicle so yes its well worth it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login