Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Romving brown marks from cars

Posted by Shasha 
Romving brown marks from cars
August 01, 2002 01:31AM
I have a problem, My truck in chrome yellow, we have a tree that the leaves are brown and small, when they are on the truck they leave brown make on the finish, Help I can't get them out by just washing the truck. Do you have any other tips to remove the brown stains from the paint. Thank so much for you help.
Re: Romving brown marks from cars
August 01, 2002 02:28AM
What kind of sealant/protectant are you using on the paint?

Don M
'02 Cavalier LSSC
2200 DOHC
Re: Romving brown marks from cars
August 01, 2002 01:16PM
For the weekend detailer the Meguiars products are pretty good for this. I have used the 3 step system that is sold by them in the department stores and the step #1 cleaner works pretty well. Try looking in Wal-Mart. It is a liquid cleaner that goes on kinda like polish but it actually removes stains and grime thats bonded to your paint. If you have another brand of wax you prefer you could still use it but just start out with the Meguiars cleaner first.
If you are even lucky enough to find the Meguiars Medallion line of paint cleaner you will do even better. It is sold in some auto part stores and such.
Once you get the brown leaf marks off the next thing to focus on would be preventing future problems with a good coat of polish and wax. Or a quality sealer that will protect the paint from being stained so easily.
I hope these ideas help. smiling smiley

John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login