Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

the light grey interior

Posted by bobm 
the light grey interior
June 18, 2011 01:54AM
Why do car manufacturers insist on putting light grey inside a four door anything? Is it not obvious that most purchasers of four doors intend to at some point haul children and all of their red kool aid and suckers? These types of stains are impossible after they have set for a few years.
Re: the light grey interior
June 18, 2011 02:49PM
I blame the owners... I tell clients do not purchase your car based on emotion.. but by lifestyle... this is not your living room furniture.
June 18, 2011 07:52PM
LOL yep, or cream leather and carpets. After a few years of family life, they ain't getting back to new. They take on a nice grey/brown look along with all the stains and scuffs.
June 19, 2011 05:25AM
I am not even exagerating a little bit here, not long ago I had a suburban come in with about 300,000 ranch miles on it. We thought it must have had a rubber floor at first. After shovelling it out, what did we find? Yup, light gray carpet. At least the seats were vinyl, the carpet ended up a nice dark gray by the end of the project. A perfect example of someone not using a vehicle suited to their lifestyle I guess.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login