Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Did any of you guys know Martin Wright?

Posted by Profile Detailer 
Did any of you guys know Martin Wright?
September 22, 2011 10:07PM
Sorry to see the passing of a very nice guy. He had Parkinsons for a few years but still detailed as best he could, and from what I understand, he was extremely good. I think if I was in the same situation, I would probably have done the same thing in the end. Its a terrible debilitating condition.
Re: Did any of you guys know Martin Wright?
September 23, 2011 01:17PM
How do you know he died?
September 23, 2011 07:18PM
[www.youtube.com]

You can visit the above link to confirm that Mr. Wright died. No details on the cause of death.

I read elsewhere that he suffered from Parkinson's Disease.
September 23, 2011 09:58PM
I remember him posting on the autodetailingnetwork earlier this year. People can live for many productive years with Parkinson.. so I am not sure what he did...but I am always reminded of how great life is when I see this guy.

[www.youtube.com]
September 24, 2011 06:50PM
YES, I am proud to say that I knew Martin Wright if only by email and telephone, but it was very easy to get to know a man of character and determintation who lived the years that God gave him to the fullest with the strength he was given. Of course, taken to soon but he lived.

Martin called me a little more than a year ago and wanted to know all about the INTERNATIONAL DETAILING ASSOCIATION and felt that was something he was looking for and something he could make a contribution.

He joined and was an active member.

It is with the deepest regret that I learn of his passing.

Regards
Bud Abraham
Re:Martin Wright CONTACT INFO
September 27, 2011 03:46PM
If any of you would like to express your condolescenes to his family you can contact a sister:

Mary Beth Wright
mwright56745@gmail.com
530 233 4017

Regards
Bud Abraham
September 27, 2011 07:52PM
Very much appreciated, Bud.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login