07 Sonata done without correction

Posted by billd55 
07 Sonata done without correction
December 08, 2011 04:38AM
[www.youtube.com]

This was filmed at 9:00 am.
Re: 07 Sonata done without correction
December 08, 2011 02:15PM
Thank you so much for posting yet another video to show how much of a hack condo car wash & waxer you are Bill. You’re bragging about how great this car looks after the AT-5, yet it’s covered in swirls and scratches. And that’s no easy task to display with a crappy camera and a car that’s partially in the shade. Just further proves that that car is a mess just like all the others you post videos of.

===========================================================================

You have got to have a split personality while you video tape this because at one part of the video you say:

QUOTE FROM BILL: “It isn’t perfect by no means. You can see little fine scratches.”

And then you say:

QUOTE FROM BILL: “No swirls in it, looks good.”

Here’s more of my observations to show your inexperience and inability to properly detail a car:

**4.5 hours and the wheel wells and mud guards are still dirty!!

**You used Wheel Acid to remove sap!! Hack, Hack, Hack!!!

QUOTE FROM BILL: “Show a car that I do with doing any correction methods”

All the cars you show aren’t corrected. You obviously don’t do correction because you don’t know how.

“QUOTE FROM BILL: Didn’t have to use a wheel to do this, just AT-5.”

Wax N Waxing at it’s best. Great excuse.

QUOTE FROM BILL: “This paint is so thin”

How would you know? Did you measure the paint with a paint gauge? Do you even own a paint gauge? QUOTE FROM BILL:“You might get away with that stuff on a real nice car, but this is what it is”

The kind of car you’re working on is a terrible excuse to deliver poor results. You’ve video’d expensive Lexus & Mercedes and you still do the same thing and they look just as bad. Come on, admit this. You get away with this on all the cars you work on. You don’t “wheel” anything right?

QUOTE FROM BILL: “Looks acceptable”

That’s the slogan you go by. As long as I can fool my customer, then I’m right.

QUOTE FROM BILL: “I’m not going to get scratches out of cars, I admit that. Someone isn’t going to want to pay”

Exactly! You’re in one of the wealthiest sections of America and you choose to focus on 4 hour $120 Wash N Waxes. You really know how to market yourself to your audience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2011 03:29PM by Pro-Techt.
December 08, 2011 04:05PM
Words to live by from Pro-Skeptic

Please notice that he NEVER posts anything of his work, but he can sure criticize anything I do. Sorry my filming standards
are not up to your standards, but at least I have proof I do have actual customers who are willing to pay money for what I do.
Why do'nt you post some of your work, so we can see the work of a real detailer. You run your month about how experienced
you are, so put up something or shut the hell up.
December 08, 2011 06:49PM
Bill - last time I checked, YOU are the only one showing off their work here. This isn't a Shine N Show forum, this is where professional detailers (not wash n waxers) discuss detailing. Sorry you feel the need to glamourize yourself by doing so. You want to post videos and pics of your work, stick to You-Tube just like all the other hacks do. You think detailing is getting paid $120 to wash a car with dish detergent, apply a sealant & doing an occasional vacuuming of the interior. There's more to this business then this and being a physco about how bad wax is.
December 08, 2011 09:15PM
Pro-Skeptic

Why not tell us your work history in the detailing field? Where have you worked, and for who? What is your experience to call me a hack.

$120 to wash a car with dish detergent, apply a sealant & doing an occasional vacuuming of the interior. There's more to this business then this and being a physco about how bad wax is.

I guess supervising the treating of 2 -737-800 jets with AT-5 is nothing you would consider special. Also, would you like to explain what is good about wax on a car finish?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2011 09:22PM by billd55.
December 08, 2011 10:48PM
Bill - You've been put on a Need to Know basis for sharing of information. I'd hate for you to continue stalking me even more then you already have. Plus, if I shared my work experiences with you, you might get jealous or copy me. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login