Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Micro fiber towels

Posted by oli 
oli
Micro fiber towels
January 30, 2002 05:50PM
Are the micro fiber towels by Auto Magic the same as the detailing cloth put out by 3M called Detailing Cloth?
Thanks
Re: Micro fiber towels
January 31, 2002 12:17PM
Oli, I'm not familiar with 3m brand however, most companies now that sell any detailing supplies sell these towels. I would ask from where ever you decide to purchase them what they are. I'm sure the sales people know what product they are selling. Once you see and use them, you will recognize them for future reference. Also I might add that those flannel towels with the red stripe around the border also work awesome as well, and I believe they are cheaper too. I just picked up some more last night, a 6 pak for 3.99. I told my wife I was going out to buy some milk and bananas, but I snuck out to the auto supply store! you guys understand, right? tm

Re: Micro fiber towels
January 31, 2002 02:04PM
Now, here's a guy that knows his prorities, auto supply first, the bannanas last along with the sour milk.

Enjoy the yellow flannels, they really are nice to use & very gentle on the finish. One of my suppliers gave me a 18 count sample to try out & I have already ordered some more. Enjoy!
Toddco
January 31, 2002 03:53PM
Was that a hint??? I'll send them as soon as I get to the VW reproductoin parts place we have here, gotta check on something for someone I know whose restoring a VW. NO, I WON"T TELL WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login