Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Turtle Wax?

Posted by ron aadmi 
Turtle Wax?
February 06, 2002 08:50PM
Turtle Wax has a new industrial detailing line...and i was curious if anyone has had any experience with thier products?....i am currently in the process of opening up a new detailing business and i was considering using Turtle Wax as my supplier...they offer alot of advertising that will help boost sales...at least i think because of the name...but i'm new to the business so what do i know...

any ideas?....
Re: Turtle Wax?
February 07, 2002 01:18PM
Ok, now the word is out. Turtle Wax is the company I work for. I work in the detail department of one of their huge car wash/detail facilities. So I'm extremely familiar with the product line. The professional line of products is much different than the commercial line. For the most part their polishes/cleaners/protectants and such are vary good. However after using some of the waxes I've learned about from this board, I'd say they only are have a "fair" at best wax line up. Without going into detail here on each on product, you can e mail me if you like and I can give you more info. (turbomangt@mail.com)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login