Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WEBMASTER;FIX THIS EVERLASTING PROBLEM!

Posted by Toddco Bodywerkes 
All of these post are always keeping coming up as not read & are all in the red lettering. What is going on here. It is very difficult in trying to keep track of the post & different messages.

IS ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?
Toddco:

I don't see the same problem. Anyone eles? Do you see it on other computers?

It's kind of hard to fix if it (seems to) be working!!

About the only thing I can suggest is for you to reregister as a new user. If you like, I can delete your account and that will enable you to reregister with the same info. Email me at paul@web-cars.com if that is the route you would like to take.

You could also try deleting the cookies this message board generated on your machine. Email me if you need instructions.

Regards,

Paul Pollock
WebCars! webmaster
Re: WEBMASTER;FIX THIS EVERLASTING PROBLEM!
February 13, 2002 03:04PM
IF you have a habit of deleting your history and temp. internet files then you will have "new" on every post everyday. Your pc maybe setup to delete these files on a daily basis. I just tested it and got your problem. You'll have to find a way to manage those files. If you don't surf the internet a lot then you might want to setup your IE or Netscape to delete temp files every 10 days. Good Luck

Hope this helped!
Re: WEBMASTER;FIX THIS EVERLASTING PROBLEM!
February 13, 2002 05:13PM
this happened to me 1 time awhile back, but i was having computer problems. now everything seems fine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login