Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

kool-aid

Posted by linda 
kool-aid
August 26, 2003 12:08PM
<HTML>does anyone have any suggestions on getting kool-aid out of carpets we tried an assortment of chem. and shampoos with no luck hope someone out there can help.............. thanks</HTML>
Re: kool-aid
August 26, 2003 01:06PM
<HTML>You need to use a "red dye" stain remover. Then take a damp white towel and lay it over the stain. Then take a steam iron in the on and operational position and put it over the towel. Leave it set for a minute or so.

You should experience some transfer of the red dye to the towel. Move the towel to a clear area and repeat.

You may have to apply more chemical if you do not get it all out on the first applicaiton.

Let me know what happens. Be sure to find a red dye juice remover.

Regards
Bud Abraham
buda@detailplus.com</HTML>

buda
Re: kool-aid
August 26, 2003 03:52PM
<HTML>

Check out this website. They sell somthing called Red Relief. I used it alot when I worked for a large carpet cleaning company and it seemed to work well. It worked so well that we were not allowed to tell people what we were using or show them the two bottles it came in. They were only allowed to see the mixing bottle.

[www.baneclene.com]
They sell it for --- Catalog No. 30524............$17.95

Top of the line has it for $36.95 (alot more expensive for some reason)
[www.topoftheline.com]

Bane-Clean also offers a "complete stain kit" but I dont remember using a kit, just the Red Relief.
[www.baneclene.com]

~Rick</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login