Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Coffee

Posted by Duncan Carter 
Coffee
September 13, 2003 09:32PM
<HTML>Hello,

Anyone have good products to clean the interior of a car, any suggestions for coffee that has been sitting for months? I have tried lots of products but still have problems with coffee, I can lighten up the stain, but cannpt completely remove it. Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,
Duncan</HTML>
Re: Coffee
September 14, 2003 01:54AM
<HTML>Duncan:

Have just written an article on the specialization for detailers, that of "spot and stain removal expert. You will find it on the Auto Care Forum under some title about Experts. You will also see it in the next issue of Detailers Digest.

However, in the mean time I suggest you use a "tanin" remover formulated especially to remove coffee stains. We have a 6 chemical stain removal kit including a tannin remover that works on old coffee stains. I personally used it on the stains and we took them out.

The key with any stain removal is to allow the stain remover to dwell for several minutes.

You can find the removal kit at www.detailplus.com and under Detailing Supplies & Chemicals. If you want to talk call me at 1-800 284-0123

Regards
bud abraham</HTML>

buda
September 14, 2003 02:08PM
<HTML>I've tried to locate detailers digest on the web is it just paper media?</HTML>
September 14, 2003 02:37PM
<HTML>Darryl... the articles can be found at

[www.autocareforum.com]

Jim.</HTML>
September 14, 2003 11:37PM
<HTML>Thanks Jim! I've found the articles full of good and useful information.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login