Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Carpet Protection

Posted by Dan 
Dan
Carpet Protection
September 16, 2003 02:42AM
<HTML>Hey! I was wondering what you guys are using for carpet protection. Right now Im using raggtopp convertable top protection for carpet protection, works well, but I would like to see whats made exactly for carpets. I am really going to push a fabric guard service, so I need the absolute best. I appreciate it guys!</HTML>
Re: Carpet Protection
September 16, 2003 02:50AM
<HTML>Havent used it myself, but our dealership uses the 3M stuff. Heard it's very good.</HTML>
September 16, 2003 05:39AM
<HTML>Just about any detail chemical company has a fabric protectant. 3M was the pioneer of this protection, Scotchguard. In fact, it sometimes is called "scotchguarding" the carpets and upholstery.

Personally I like the solvent based product and you can get a good one from any company. Like sealants and wax, don't get ripped off when the technology is basic chemistry.

Compare prices. 3M is too expensive as is the Ragg Top product.

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
Dan
September 16, 2003 06:10PM
<HTML>Thanks Bud for reminding us that it is basic chemistry and not to pay too high of prices. Last year I got a couple cases of raggtop for $7 per can, as opposed to $17 per can, so I just stuck with this product, maybe I could get the same price again, so I will keep using the raggtop on carpets. Thanks again!</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login