Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Power Seat for 66 GTO

Posted by Curt Pote 
Power Seat for 66 GTO
March 21, 2003 07:29PM
I recently took possession of a 66 GTO which my father purchased about 15 years ago. The driver seat is powered. I can't find anywhere where a power seat was an option. Can anyone help.
Re: Power Seat for 66 GTO
April 06, 2003 01:44AM
Hi Curt,

Power seat was available for the drivers side only.I dont know how many came with this option,but I bet you have a very rare option.Its code 564,I hope this helps you out.I found this in the Pontiac GTO ID Numbers Book 1964-74.

May 11, 2003 02:10AM
i have a 67 goat with a driver side power seat and i'm having problems.the seat has power to it but it does not move.if you have any info our web site's that could help fix this problem and get it back to working status i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you
May 20, 2003 05:04AM
i recommend giving Pontiac Historical Services your VIN number and purchasing their documentation and window sticker to identify exactly how your car was delivered to the dealer, it should be there, unless it was dealer installed upon purchase or upgraded, but likely it would be on the docs. go to this link [www.phs-online.com] warning: having the documents might start an addiction to total restoration.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login