Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looking for my old GTO

Posted by Nina Cook 
Looking for my old GTO
June 30, 2003 01:54PM
Hey there

Im searching for a my Fiance's, father's GTO. I wonder if anyone can help. We are not sure whether it is still on the road, but its worth a shot.

The car was in immaculate condition when it was reluctently sold.
It is Red in colour and its registration plate reads MYX 493P.

If anybody knows the whereabouts of this car, I would love to hear from you.

I await in anticipation

Nina
Re: Looking for my old GTO
July 01, 2003 12:06AM
Go to the DMV pay money and have the title search'd its around 20.00 give as much info as possable P.S if you know the name you sold it too get the phone book and make calls or send out letters to whom you think might have bought it..Alway add a S,A,S,E so they wont have to pay to return the info never know might get lucky ..hope this is of help Travis Put a add in the paper looking for wear abouts of a 69 gto vin # data plate etc..and the name if remember who bought it .... If it is registerd youl find it if not yul find the last where abouts P.S find a car locater a P.I for cars it will cost some money but We live in the world of info thanks to the internet If you want to find it you can It wont be over night .hope this is of help good luck Travis

travis williams
Re: Looking for my old GTO
July 07, 2003 09:17PM
If that doesn't work, there is a website called www.ustrace.com
There is a fee involved, but with the VIN number, they will tell you the last registered owner and provide contact information.

It worked for me...but when I contacted the last registered owner, he unfortunately informed me that my first car (74 GTO) had been stolen and never has been recovered!

Good luck, I hope your outcome is better than mine!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login