<b>Interesting Info from GTO marketing team</b>
October 10, 2003 04:17AM
<HTML>From: "gtolaunchteam" <gtolaunchteam@pontiacgmclaunch.com>
Date: Sun Oct 5, 2003 6:21:39 PM US/Pacific
To: <webmaster@web-cars.com>
Subject: Please post this to your GTO website
Attachments: There is 1 attachment

Dear Webmaster,

The attached document is on behalf of the GTO Marketing team with regards to customer communications on the 2004 GTO.  Please post this attachment on your forum for members to read.  If you have any questions please email me back at this email address.  Thank you very much.

GTO Marketing Team

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 3, 2003

GTO Advanced Order Program “Posting”

To All Pending GTO Customers:

Thanks and congratulations to those who ordered a 2004 GTO through their local Pontiac dealer. It has come to our attention that not all of you received our e-mail and/or letter regarding GTO. We are relying on your local dealer to supply your contact information to us through the Advance Order Program. If your dealer did not supply this information or it was incorrect, then we cannot contact you. If you have placed an order and want an update on the build status, please contact your dealer with your order number and they can check the Target Build Week (TBW). Please add 60-90 days to the TBW for an estimated arrival date at your dealer. If you have any further questions, please call our Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-2-PONTIAC. And, be sure to visit www.pontiac.com\gto for the latest information on the exciting new GTO. Thanks again for your commitment.</HTML>
Re: Interesting Info from GTO marketing team
October 14, 2003 08:12PM
Please change the body style of the new GTO asap. It looks like a Sunbird.
Re: Interesting Info from GTO marketing team
October 19, 2003 05:24AM
Couldn't wait to go to the State Fair of Texas this year to view all the new cars for 04 especially the GTO. I must say the GTO was very much a disappointment to me. Although I really didn't know what to expect. Hoping maybe for something a little bit retro or having unique styling that wouldn't look like every other production car on the market !
You could tell by the crowd or" lack of " at the GTO display that I wasn't the only one disapointed!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login