Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

POR-15 I think is junk your comments

Posted by traviswilliams 
POR-15 I think is junk your comments
December 11, 2003 12:24AM
here we go Ive bought some Por -15 a month back tried it on my gto's floor Did it the way they say and after that waiting and another coat. to find out they say it dont crack pill etc wrong boy this @!#$ sucks comes right off matter of fact it caused more problems then it's worth I won't touch it again the chemical's eat true the bottom of the bottle for one . best bet go to NAPA and get there rust exhibiter $9.95 for 16 oz dry's rock hard and leaves a sandable blk primer behind POR 15 there are 5 steps what ever and cost's 15.00 for a basic starter kit... with i think 5 oz bottles I wouldnt try it again nore do i recomend it to any body please if any body out there has tried and liked disliked this product let us know .... so people dont make the mistake like i have... Travis the pontiac guy

travis williams
Re: POR-15 I think is junk your comments
December 11, 2003 12:51AM
Haven't used POR-15 but log onto Performance Years Forum. I think it was in "Body Shop Tech." Quite a few replies to a posting about POR-15 including some good suggestions for other products. Check it out.
December 11, 2003 12:55AM
cool

travis williams
December 11, 2003 02:25PM
I used EXTEND on a 69 chevelle convertible that I own and it did a nice job...it comes in paint or spray can form......it was easy, cheap and did what I wanted it to do....good luck...thanks for the heads up on POR 15
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login