Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

74 GTO hatchback for sale

Posted by Tony Walton 
74 GTO hatchback for sale
May 05, 2004 03:39AM
I have a PHS documented 74 GTO I am interested in selling. Contact me if you are interested
Re: 74 GTO hatchback for sale
May 09, 2004 11:15AM
How much are you asking? Where are you located? What kind of shape is it in? What does it have for a tranny?
Re: 74 GTO hatchback for sale
May 10, 2004 03:46PM
David - I replied to you directly, rather than through the forum. A few notes for anyone else that is interested:

It is a 350 4 Spd car. Engine is a 1972, but runs very strong. It has gauge and tach package, all there and all working. It runs and drives, but needs brake work (I wouldn't drive it any distance). I installed newer exhaust with flowmaster mufflers. It has a 4:11 rear in it right now, but I have the stock 3:08 for it. The car is in primer, just to preserve, no serious body work has been started. All panels except quarters could be repaired, but for the right price, I will include a rust free hatch, an extra set of doors, a pair of rust free fenders and NOS GM left and right full quarters.

I have many other parts for this car. As I said, It could be fixed as is, but I had inspirations to do a frame off, fully stripped restore. I have since changed projects to a 69 Judge!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login