Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Best resources for GTO Restore

Posted by Tony Walton 
Best resources for GTO Restore
May 12, 2004 09:30PM
Looking for advise on which publications have proven to be the best in regard to restoring a GTO. Specifically looking for 1969 GTO Judge info. Can anyone direct me to a good book or steer me away from a book that isn't worth the paper it is written on?

Thanks -tw
Re: Best resources for GTO Restore
May 13, 2004 12:12PM
Check out Ebay...item #7902078810

I have the same book and it is packed full of info that should help you out in restoring your Judge!!! If you have pics I'd be interested in seeing them smiling smiley
May 13, 2004 09:11PM
I would be interested to know how you know it is a real Judge. I have a 1970 GTO, but not sure it's a Judge or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
b
May 14, 2004 06:45AM
Find build sheet or send away for PHS documents (www.phs-online.com) to find out whether it originally came with the judge option.
May 14, 2004 01:16PM
That is exactly what I have got. I have all of the Pontiac Historical Services documentation that shows "The Judge" in the right column, last option. It is indeed a Judge. Mine also looks to be completely original (rough, but original) with no signs of repaint or changes indicating that it is a clone. It is well worth the fees to PHS to find out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login