Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1970 Pontiac Judge

Posted by John Webb 
1970 Pontiac Judge
March 04, 2005 01:15AM
I have a 70 Judge #s matching in parts. It has been cut 9 inches from the rear of the door to begin restoration. I have the rear off of a 70 gto that i was going to weld on. I have lots of spare parts including 2 ram air III motors, one which is bored 40 over. All of the glass is in good shape. The floor panel has some holes in it but nothing beyond repair. The rest of the car is in decent shape. Front disc brakes a/c power windows and trunk. The only problem with this car is it is in parts and in need of restoration. I have 2 of lots of the parts. I would like some help on knowing what i have is worth. Any opinions would be appreciated.

John Webb
Re: 1970 Pontiac Judge
March 04, 2005 05:16AM
John - Is it a numbers matching car? If so, the value will be significantly higher than one that isn't. The RA III blocks will bring around $1000 each, bare. RA heads will add more. Original carb & distributor, even more. Without seeing it, it is hard to assess a value, but my guess is 5-7 grand as it sits, but being cut up, it could be lower.

Again, all original and numbers matching could easily double that, especiallly if it has lots of options.

You could also get more for it if you at least finished the clip job on the rear end. That is a big job that not too many will take on.

Hope this helps.

BTW...I need an early 69 RA III block. If you have one, I would be interested.
March 04, 2005 04:10PM
Yes it is a numbers mathching car, and i figured that it being cut would drop the price therefore if somebody was interested in it we could probably make a deal and i could probably weld it back together and finish that part. I dont think that i have a block for a 69 im pretty sure everything i have is for a 70. thank you for your reply and any more would be appreciated. I also have all of the documents for the car that i sent in and got from pontiac. Thank you

John Webb
March 05, 2005 06:01PM
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I MAYBE INTRESTED IN THE CAR WITH OUT THE THE ENGINE AND TRANS.

LET ME KNOW

MARV
March 05, 2005 06:26PM
I am located around Sigourney Iowa. Let me know if you want or need anymore information and feel free to email me at webbs83_04@hotmail.com.

John Webb
March 06, 2005 05:47AM
John....I really would discourage breaking up a numbers matching car. They are getting few and far between! Go out on Performance Years forum and advertise it as it is...

No disrespect to you, Marv...I just like to see a numbers matching stay a numbers matching...
March 26, 2005 03:31PM
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE CAR? STILL INTERESTED.

EMAIL ME
THANKS
March 29, 2005 05:56AM
Marv - According to a post on another GTO site...it has been sold...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login