Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1966 GTO FOR SALE...

Posted by bkrader 
1966 GTO FOR SALE...
April 15, 2005 01:50AM
I have a 1966 GTO for sale, tri-power (original motor) with a muncie 4-speed tranny out of a corvette. I don't know a lot about GTO's...I want to sell this and by a 1966 Chevelle. I love the GTO, but I have always wanted a '66 Chevelle. The GTO does not run right now...it's been sitting for almost two years. It does need interior work and some body work...don't get me wrong, it does not need a lot to get it to show condition. With all of the reproduction parts (especially interior) this is the car to have if you love GTO's. I'm asking $6,500 for the car or will trade for a '66 Chevelle. I will try to answer any questions that you may have...so please be patient with me. I'm not real mechanically inclined but I'm trying to learn. I bought the car from a guy who has had it about 18 years. He took sick a couple of years ago and the car just sat. I bought it in hopes to trade for my '66 Chevelle. If anyone is interested let me know. The car is in Central Florida. Thanks...help me find my Chevelle.
Re: 1966 GTO FOR SALE...
April 29, 2005 01:22PM
Is your car a post car or does it not have the center post?
and what color is it?
Thanks
Don
May 03, 2005 12:26PM
I AM INTERESTED. SEND ME A EMAIL WITH THE INFORMATION THANKS, kl121487@cox.net
May 21, 2005 02:57PM
The car has been sold. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login