Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SCOTT PERKIN - Evaluation of the ICA Show

Posted by Bud Abraham 
SCOTT PERKIN - Evaluation of the ICA Show
May 02, 2004 11:43PM
<HTML>Scott:

Nice to see you at the show, too bad we did not have time to visit.

Tell everyone, objectively, what you thought of the Detailing Seminars and the Trade Show?

Worth going for you?

Regards
Bud Abraham</HTML>

buda
Re: SCOTT PERKIN - Evaluation of the ICA Show
May 03, 2004 05:17PM
<HTML>Bud:

Why don't you tell us more about the show and elaborate on the detailing seminars .

Were there any new products or equipment that would benefit us?</HTML>
May 03, 2004 08:10PM
<HTML>Scott:

I am prejudice as I presented 3 of the 6 seminars. All I can say is that all of the seminars were well attended, at least those I was involved in.

Did you attend the seminars? What did you think of them?

We introduced a new blower system for drying cars. It utilizes a leaf blower but has a specially design nozzle that strips the water right off the car.

We also had on display our new Trim & Tire Glaze similiar to Trimonex.

What other companies had to offer I do not know as I never did get a chance to walk the floor.

Let us know what you, as an operator, thought of the expo and the seminars.

Bud A</HTML>

buda
<HTML>Bud, folks on the forum want to know,so tell us like you were asked too! I want to know,and wished that I could have attended,as it would know doubt improve my intelligence. Not only thru the products, but intermingling with the other detailers. Much,much great and vital info to be obsorbed here! To hell with the "NAY SAYER'S" lay it us Bud............. Brandy !</HTML>
<HTML>Bud can you email me pic of blowerattachment, if ready for retail and price quote!Thanks william</HTML>
May 04, 2004 06:58PM
<HTML>Worth every penny. More important than the seminars was networking with industry leaders and other successful detailers and sharing ideas. I met up with detailers from all over the United States and even Australia and the experience in general was great. There was lots to see on the trade show floor and I got some great ideas for some new equipment for the shop.
The seminars were well presented by true industry leaders and were very educational.
To anyone who questions the value of going to the show I would have to ask why you wouldn't make the INVESTMENT in your business and attend? I made strides in my business after attending last years show and we were very successful to begin with. I hope more will attend next year in San Antonio.

Bud, sorry I didn't get more of a chance to chat with you but as always you were swamped with customers. Give me a call at the shop regarding that tire dressing tank sprayer ( I spoke to your wife about it) and I'll get the order done . Thanks!</HTML>

May 05, 2004 10:27PM
<HTML>While you may be prejudiced about your own seminars.. I would still like you to talk more about them. The 3 seminars you presented I think are:

Establishing a profitable express detail operation in your car wash

Packaging, Pricing and Selling Detail Services

?Unknown..</HTML>
May 06, 2004 02:23AM
<HTML>Scott:

Souinds like I need to get my butt to that show next year.

Did you find a IHOP out there? lol!</HTML>

Auto Appearances Inc , Raleigh NC (919) 812-4759
May 06, 2004 03:44AM
<HTML>Really regret not being able to go this year..my sorry excuse for not going was selling our house and having to move that weekend. Will be there next year for sure, sounds like a good investment.

Jim.</HTML>
May 06, 2004 05:15PM
<HTML>It was a great investment. I didn't see any IHOPs Paul but I did have an awesome meal at the MGM Grand!</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login