Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

dynomite

Posted by dave rosh 
dynomite
December 23, 2004 09:29PM
<HTML>ok guys you will love this,i walk into the car dealership that i clean cars for at night and notice that there is no wash soap in the pressure washers so i look in the wash bucket and notice its pure neon red which is the color of ecp,s dynomite all purpose cleaner which is their strongest cleaner and can be used to clean cement floors.iwant to say something but dont want to rock the boat.does anyone know the long term affects this could have on the paint.</HTML>
Re: dynomite
December 23, 2004 10:33PM
<HTML>Dave--
Not sure of that one, the best source of information of ECp products is the distributor. Give them a ring and you will have your answer. As for rocking the boat with the dealer always inquire instead of point out. Something like " Hey what are you using that for?" Instead of "You dumbass you should be using that stuff" Who knows they may have been cleaning the floor just recently. Let me know the answer when you find out it could be a good wax remover.</HTML>

Keith
Details on Demand Inc.
Mobile Auto and Boat Detailing
December 23, 2004 11:25PM
<HTML>I know of the product you are referring to. I don't believe it isw their strongest product but it is definitely too harsh (and probably highly alkaline) to be used for washing cars. I would suspect that if they are using this then they probably are unknowingly stripping any protection off the paint of every car they are washing. Sounds like typical dealership stupidity.</HTML>

December 27, 2004 11:06PM
<HTML>they are useing it to wash cars i already asked them about it.scott do you use ecp,and if so what are you using to clean carpets with,also what all purpose cleaner is stronger than dynomite from ecp.and do you use any pro products im thinking of switching to them.thanks............</HTML>
December 27, 2004 11:35PM
<HTML>I do not really buy anything from them but know the product line. They have a couple of different interior shampoo products from what I recall. I think what you would be looking for would be "blue shampoo" #pro78. I wouldn't waste a lot of time switching from company to company - just stick with one as there is not a whole lot of difference as long as you are not using a "bathtubber's" products.

You can check out their entire product line at www.ecpinc.net or can see other good product lines at www.autoint.com or www.detailplus.com if you want to shop around.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login