About the vehicles wraps.
November 24, 2010 11:20AM
I have bought two cars, last month. Those cars are not liked by my parents. So, I am searching some Vehicle Wraps companies. One of my friends told me that after wrapping the vehicles it will look nice and extra. Is that so, then how will they wrap my cars? What will be the total cost? How many days it will take to finish their service?
Re: About the vehicles wraps.
December 20, 2010 04:57PM
Ja Rule,

How are you? Are you looking to do a Vehicle Wrap for a business or just a personal touch? Pricing has really gone down for vehicle wraps. About 5 years ago you were looking around 6k. Now because they're are so popular, you are looking about 3k, that includes design and installation. For a regular 4 door sedan your installation time frame would be around 6 - 7 hours. Alot of companies can design your wrap to your exact specifications and send an installer to your home or office to do the install. If you do end up going with a vehicle wrap make sure it's a 3M V3 vinyl and make sure it's laminated. Good Luck

Ruben Jr.
www.Rightlook.com
www.Autodetailingwarehouse.com

[facebook.rightlook.com]
[twitter.rightlook.com]
[flickr.rightlook.com]
December 21, 2010 02:49PM
Reuben: Can you elaborate some more about the wraps why 3M as opposed to other brands and is the laminate a uv protection?
February 15, 2011 11:47PM
Well, 3M is just a rep company. No sure what other companies offer. The laminate does have UV protection, in a sense it acts like a clear coat for your graphics and gives you a life of 5 -7 years if properly maintained. Check it out.

[rightlook.com]

Ruben Jr.
www.Rightlook.com
www.Autodetailingwarehouse.com

[facebook.rightlook.com]
[twitter.rightlook.com]
[flickr.rightlook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login